First came Adrafinil, which the liver then converts into Modafinil. Researchers replicated the process, and Modafinil was directly synthesized.
Modafinil was then further split by isolating the R-enantiomer. Thus, Armodafinil came into existence.
Modafinil and Armodafinil are two of the most popular cognitive enhancers in use. Both are incredibly similar and both have pros and cons. This makes it difficult for some users to choose between Modafinil vs Armodafinil.
What is Modafinil?
Modafinil is a wakefulness-enhancing substance. Doctors prescribe it for narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep-related disorders. [R] Still, the vast majority of users use it for improved performance on long and complex tasks.
Entrepreneurs, professionals, students and athletes use Modafinil for its potent enhancing effects.
Its most noticeable enhancements include:
- Subtle stimulation;
- Focus enhancement;
- Increased motivation;
- Elevated mood.
An overview of 24 studies of Modafinil was conducted in 2015 by Dr. Battleday and Dr. Brem from the University of Oxford and Harvard Medical School. They’ve concluded that Modafinil is the first example of a smart drug that can genuinely help people with tasks such as exam preparation. [R]
A study was made on 41 people who were experiencing a 64-hour long period of sleep deprivation. Doctors found that a 300 mg dose of Modafinil noticeably improved cognition when compared to a placebo. They had noticed something interesting. Those who had taken 20 mg of amphetamine scored similar results in cognition, fatigue and mood to those who had taken 300 mg. [R]
Indeed, Modafinil isn’t as powerful as amphetamines. Still, user reports and studies hint that it’s just as effective as a cognitive enhancer. People in the US are struggling with Adderall (dextroamphetamine + levoamphetamine) addiction. Many have either switched completely to Modafinil or use it to ease withdrawal symptoms. [R]
Can you buy Modafinil over the counter? With a prescription, yes, but it can be tricky. Your doctor can prescribe it to you if he considers to do so, not at your own request.
Here at Modafinil Leo, you can buy Modafinil and Armodafinil without a prescription. 😊
What is Armodafinil?
Armodafinil is an enantiopure derivative of Modafinil. It’s made from the isolation of the R-enantiomer of the popular smart drug. Armodafinil was initially produced by pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. as Nuvigil. It has approved by the FDA in 2007 and it’s available online as Waklert or Artvgil.
Most studies have been conducted on Modafinil and a lot of what’s known about Armodafinil stems from user reports.
Opinions are diverse when it comes to Modafinil vs Armodafinil, which is perfectly normal. The uniqueness of one’s brain chemistry and mental state can greatly influence one’s experience.
The science behind Modafinil and Armodafinil
Both Modafinil and Armodafinil act in a subtle, yet complex way. They modulate glutamate, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, orexin, histamine and GABA. These are key neurotransmitters responsible for cognition, mood and energy levels.
Modafinil has two enantiomers: the R-enantiomer and the S-enantiomer. The R-enantiomer produces most of Modafinil’s desirable effects. This is why isolation was considered by scientists in the first place. [R]
Similarities between Armodafinil and Modafinil
Modafinil and Armodafinil are almost one and the same. Both act on the same neurotransmitters and both are potent in their effects.
Modafinil and Armodafinil work by helping provide the brain with more dopamine. It also increases histamine, norepinephrine and orexin levels in the brain. Each neurotransmitter plays a key role in wakefulness and attention.
By increasing the reuptake of dopamine in the brain, Modafinil and Armodafinil trigger a higher response in the reward center of the brain. In turn, this leads to a drive to continue or repeat the tasks at hand. This leads to extra motivation and energy for the brain to concentrate.
The high degree of similarity between the two “afinils” further adds to the subjectivity of choosing between the two. One study has actually confirmed that Armodafinil is an effective treatment for those with the tendency to abuse stimulants.
Key differences between Modafinil vs Armodafinil
Users have reported that Armodafinil creates a cleaner effect than Modafinil. Scientists have actually experimented with both to determine their effectiveness in treating fatigue caused by fibromyalgia. [R]
Armodafinil lasts slightly longer than Modafinil, making it ideal for all-nighters. The half-life of Modafinil lasts around 12 hours, while that of Armodafinil is known to last 15 hours.
In spite of its longer half-life, people find it easier to fall asleep on Armodafinil than Modafinil.
Armodafinil is better for repetitive tasks that don’t need a lot of thinking to pull through.
Modafinil is less expensive than Armodafinil, mainly because it’s been around longer. Armodafinil is not as available as Modafinil to buy online.
Modafinil vs Armodafinil: Do we have a winner?
Most people buy Modafinil online before trying Armodafinil, simply because it’s more popular than the latter.
Opinions are mixed among those who have tried both Armodafinil and Modafinil. You’ll have to try both smart drugs for yourself if you want to see which one works best.
The battle between Armodafinil vs Modafinil can be viewed as a draw. Subjectivity is the “victor”.
Modafinil Leo offers three brands of Modafinil for sale (Modalert, Modvigil and Vilafinil). Moreover, you can also buy Armodafinil (Waklert and Artvigil).
Both Armodafinil and Modafinil are incredibly effective. Each one will help you achieve your goals and perform better on your tasks.
Still need clarifications? Let’s talk about the brands listed on the site.
Modalert vs Modvigil vs Waklert vs Artvigil vs Modafil vs Vilafinil- Choosing between the most popular brands of Modafinil
With so many brands, it can be a bit difficult to pick one. Modafinil and Armodafinil are effective smart drugs in almost any form.
There are six brands in particular that are most commonly purchased, those being Vilafinil, Modafil, Modalert, Modvigil, Waklert, and Artvigil. While each of these brands generally have the same effect, there are some minor differences. Knowing them may help you determine which is a better fit for your personal needs.
Modalert vs Modvigil
When looking at the effects of Modalert vs Modvigil, as well as the ingredients and additives in each, there are some important differences to note.
Modafinil is the primary active ingredient in each, and both contain 200mg of Modafinil. Still, despite having the same concentration, Modvigil is slightly weaker than Modalert. That may be due to the added ingredients and how the drug is processed.
If you find Modalert to be overly stimulating, Modvigil can be the perfect choice. Of course, Modvigil is stimulating on its own, and you can experience a more gentle effect by taking a lower dose of whatever brand of Modafinil.
Modvigil is also less expensive than Modalert, making it much more accessible and more suitable for long term regular use rather than on an as needed basis.
Modalert vs Waklert
Unlike Modvigil, Modalert vs Waklert is basically about a fundamental difference in their active compounds. Talking about Modalert and Waklert basically comes down to Modafinil vs Armodafinil. The two brands produced by Sun Pharmaceuticals are the most popular generic versions of Modafinil and Armodafinil.
Modafinil is made of the S-enantiomer and the R-enantiomer. They are mirror images of one another. It’s like your left and right hand, namely mirror images of each other. There is a difference, though. The R-enantioimer is responsible for the bulk of the compound’s psychoactive effects.
While Modalert is made with Modafinil as the active ingredient, Waklert uses Armodafinil. The most noticeable difference between the two drugs is that Waklert activates and reaches its peak faster. Also, it lasts longer overall, yet the peak seems to wear off faster.
Modalert takes a little longer to take effect. It lasts a bit less time than Waklert overall, though the peak lasts longer.
Overall, Modalert is better for creative and non-repetitive tasks. Waklert is more fit for non-creative tasks such as studying, operating heavy machinery and long work shifts.
Waklert vs Artvigil
The active ingredient in both Waklert and Artvigil is Armodafinil. The quantity of the substance (150 mg) is the same in both Artvigil and Waklert. Hence, the differences come down to the additives and production process, much like when comparing Modalert and Modvigil.
Waklert is still the stronger of the two drugs, though Artvigil is still fairly potent. It usually reaches its peak effectiveness in the first 1-2 hours after taking it. After that, it remains in the system, slowly tapering off over the next 14 hours. Since many people find the more potent Waklert to be overly stimulating, Artvigil lands in that happy medium between Waklert and Modalert or Modvigil.
When comparing generic brands of Modafinil, there is no one brand that is objectively better than another, and picking a drug comes down to which you feel most comfortable taking and how the drug affects you personally.
Also, your purposes can greatly influence the choice. You may find Waklert or Artvigil better suited for some activities, while preferring Modvigil, Vilafinil, Modafil MD or Modalert for others.
We’re glad that you’ve bothered to read this far so that you can make an informed decision regarding your purchase.
To all of you wondering how to buy Modafinil and/or Armodafinil, we are here to fulfill your orders. A safe place to buy Modafinil online in 2021.
If you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to contact us through our chat window below!
Anonymous user review [24th of October 2019]
Ah.. Decisions, decisions…
As if there aren’t enough to make at work, plenty more await at home… And all I want is a way to get through stressful days with some semblance of clarity.
Can you relate?
I go to Crazy Larry. He’s the nearest thing to a snake oil salesman every time he goes off on his latest find. Of late, that happens to be his journey down a Yellow Brick Road filled with alertness pharma choices.
They all promise to make him smarter. The jury is out on that.
Since I don’t speak pharma, his babbling left me clueless. Modalert vs waklert. Modalert vs modvigil. Wait; there’s more. Waklert vs artvigil.
The dude is speaking in foreign tongues for all I know.
But I really need to get my act together at work and urns of dark roast coffee have turned me into a mess. I go in search for answers and find Modafinil for sale online.
Good thing I found the best place to buy Modafinil online. 😉
Afinil Express, Duckdose, ModafinilStar… All closed. They were reputable online Modafinil vendors, but that doesn’t really matter to me since I’ve got my go-to source where I can buy Armodafinil and Modafinil.
First step: learn the lingo.
It seems modafinil is the family grandfather and his offspring are Modvigil and Modalert.
The side of the family we don’t talk about? Waklert and Artvigil. They’re generics from another member of the family… armodafinil…
Then Vilafinil pops up out of nowhere..
The key differences between the four generic brands of Modafinil and Armodafinil are quite insignificant. One is cheaper than the other, thus one fellow newbie to the online Modafinil space could assume that more expensive = better quality.
Bottom line: they’ve all got the same chemical roots but each has been tweaked in India’s hottest medication production facilities: Sun Pharma and HAB Pharma.
I don’t want to be smart. I just want to stay awake…
Having been introduced to The Big Four, I’m eager to learn how these products perform.
Reading packages doesn’t help. Marketing gurus have done their thing. I need a product that will deliver on these perks:
-I’ll stay awake even if I’ve gone without sleep for so long that I can’t recall my pillow.
-My ability to focus and ability to concentrate will morph me into Bradley Cooper from the movie “Limitless.” (or at least something close to that…)
-Improved cognition? My brain might just explode from an overdose of sensory awareness.
-The attention span I’ve been mourning will return like Superman on steroids.
-I could be looking at a promotion from my bosses once they witness my increased levels of productivity.
-Hell, I could lose weight. I don’t need to, but why turn down a benefit while I’m not a hot streak?
10 things to know about Modalert
1. It’s considered the Cadillac generic brand of Modafinil. Sales are hot. So is quality.
2. It’s made by Sun Pharma and known for turning slackers into Mensa candidates.
3. Modalert is considered by most to be the strongest generic brand of Modafinil you can buy.
4. Side effects may include diarrhea and sleeplessness. Hopefully, not both. Hope you like my sense of humor. I’m actually on it while writing this. 😅
5. Modalert has a long half-life—12-to-14 hours on average.
6. You’ll spend a tiny bit more on this smart drug. Not something you’ll notice if you’re not going Dutch shopping.
7. Are you a newbie? Those in the know affirm that Modalert is a superior starter drug. I think either brand of Modafinil packs a punch… Other factors may influence the overall Modafinil experience.
8. The stimulating aspects of the so-called “King of Modafinil generics” make it the most desirable of the bunch. Some say that it may make you too agitated… I say that they just took too much.
9. You might get feelings of anxiety at first (especially if you’ve taken a whole tablet), but they should disappear.
10. This is an all-around ideal product for Modafinil and Armodafinil virgins.
10 things to know about Modvigil
1. This HAB Pharma product is slightly less strong and pure as its other generic rival. Many people claim that, but it could also be the psychological factor of it being cheaper.
2. Modvigil contains the same amount of Modafinil as Modalertl. Don’t let the name fool you.
3. Makes a good starter product if you’re living on a shoestring budget.
4. Some people say that Modvigil’s half-life is shorter than that of Modalert, a benefit you may desire. Personally, I would take that fact with a pinch of salt, since there are plenty of differing opinions regarding Modafinil (Reddit, Quora, Longecity users are quite outspoken).
5. Many users have said that sleeping comes easier when taking Modvigil than Modalert.
6. Don’t let a single experience determine your opinion about Modvigil or Modafinil in general. There’s enough evidence to support the effectiveness of both.
7. The pharmaceutical company that manufactures Modvigil, HAB Pharmaceuticals, is a giant company that also produces hundreds of other supplements and medication.
8. It’s sold online as tablets containing 200mg of Modafinil, the same as Modalert.
9. Expect a boost in arousal and wakefulness, but a dopamine flood? Not so much.
10. A favorite of shift workers who have found other drugs to be too stimulating.
10 things to know about Waklert
1. Waklert is the beloved child of best-selling Sun Pharma heavy hitter, Armodafinil. Online, it’s the most popular generic brand of Armodafinil you can buy.
2. Waklert is the generic brand of the first brand of Armodafinil to be manufactured and marketed, namely Nuvigil.
3. A potency debate rages on: you may find Waklert a stronger alternative to Modalert.
4. The rush of Waklert may not be as intense as Modalert.
5. Waklert benefits kick in within 30 minutes and last between 5-to-7 hours after taking it.
6. Fans claim that this is the only tablet that gets them to bed at a reasonable time.
7. The overall potency of 150 mg of Armodafinil is the same as 200mg of Modafinil.
8. Waklert is indeed the most expensive of the four, but my opinion is that it’s worth the buck for your bang-bang go-go productivity show.
9. If your goal is getting 6-to-10 solid hours of performance, you’ve gotta try it. The focus enhancement factor is superior to Modalert.
10. Waklert isn’t as neatly packed as the others and is the most compact of the four, but who cares?
10 things to know about Artvigil
1. Artvigil is the cheaper version of Waklert. Thus, people assume it’s weaker. Personally, I’m not sure regarding that aspect, as I’ve tried it only a few times.
2. Artvigil is one of the top-sellers of HAB Pharmaceutical.
3. This generic brand of Armodafinil is one of the cheapest available “afinils” on the web.
4. It’s the least popular of the four, which means that opinions can also be deceiving.
5. Whether or not Artvigil is weaker than Waklert, you should always start with half to assess your reaction. You can always re-dose.
There’s really nothing more to say about Artvigil. Told ya that I haven’t taken it as often as the others.
End of story?
Not really. If you’re desperate to reverse your lethargy and perform like an Indy race car driver, finding the right product for your unique body is just the beginning.
Having read so many articles on the topic of Modalert vs Waklert, Modalert vs Modvigil and Waklert vs Artvigil, your next step is to try as many as you can to see which works for you.
Look upon this trial and error process in the same way your mom did when she tried to find a vegetable you would eat. Once you find that product, it’s going to change everything about your life for the better.